my apologies.

I'm going to get back on top of this as soon as things slow down lol, more updates tonight though, I just have a WHOLE lot to do today, I've been doing a lot of my blogging type stuff on tumblr.com (http://sheisl0ved.tumblr.com if you care to check it out) but I will be back on here regularly as of tonight. *hopefully*


For the moment though, I'd like to leave you with this:

Phillipians 4:19 -- but my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Today I'm going to be musing on my needs versus my wants. These are so often confused...we think that because we want something reeeeeeally bad, that we need it--basic enough concept, but sometimes it's just a problem for us picking and choosing. This is a little interesting because it comes into play so often especially now that I'm back at school and I'm needing to budget my money, so I have to decide what it is that I want and what it is that I need and what it is that I can afford. (My mind is suddenly brought back to micro-economics and how everything in life has a cost, etc, etc...oh this will be a GOOD post when I get back lol)

Be BLESSED.

0 teardrops: