Make Love

heehee...just listening to the intro to this Keri Hilson song makes me smile...and someone tell me why I'm kinda getting teary-eyed over here! lol...hot mess...btw, the album is niiiiiiice. Happy I made the effort to...download it. lol.

So I was talking to one of my friends at Hampton University (Jazzzzzzy : http://jaynicole89.blogspot.com/) about love stuff on her blog...and then we were chatting it up on facebook lol, and we started talking about guys and it hit me how much I don't like being single. HA.

I mean, don't get me wrong--I know I need this time for me and I am happy in general, but I miss companionship. How many people feel me? Like...you know you need this time to yourself...but at the same time you really miss having someone by your side. I'm not even dating around to see what's out there because (truth be told) a lot of these guys just don't do it for me...nothing against them but I have high standards (maybe too high for my own good--but if I gotta be single for awhile before I get the man I want, it's worth it...) and I've found that I've met some great guys that fit my personality requirement, but I'm not attracted to them...so then what? People be riding on me like "looks ain't everything" and I get that, but what REALLY gets you to notice someone as a potential "mate"--LOOKS.

Do not deny this fact. The first thing you see is the person, and if you are attracted to them, you might take the effort to get to know them better.

Anyway...I've found that the guys I'm physically attracted to are, to put it simply, up to no good. *shrug* so they need to grow up and get their priorities straight because I won't drop my personality and standards for the sake of fly man...and I apologize, but if I'm not attracted to you physically, I probably won't take the time to completely consider a relationship. Am I wrong for that? Maybe...but life goes on...maybe I'll be single forever, I doubt it--but if I am, I mean...it happens. lol.

Oh well...there are my mini musings for the moment.

0 teardrops: